Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars >Add account. In the Add Account page, tap Other…
Email Setup: Android
- From the Applications menu, select Email. This application may be named Mail on some versions of Android.
- Type your full email address and your password, and then select Manual.
- The type of email service you should use is IMAP.
- Incoming server settings page, check that your email address is correct and add the following:
- Domain\Username Type your full email address in this box. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty, and type your full email address in the Username box.
- Password Use the password that you use to access your account.
- IMAP Server Use the address of your server: mail.[YOURDOMAIN].com
- Security type Select your security type. Chose NONE or NO SSL option.
- Authentication type: Normal Password
- Port number Add the port number: 143. Tap Next.
- Outgoing server settings
- SMTP server Type your SMTP server name. mail.[YOURDOMAIN].com.
- Security type Select your security type. NONE or NO SSL.
- Port number Add your port number: 26. Tap Next.
- In Account name type a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send e-mail to others.
- Tap Done.